- Follow the 3-2-1 rule: 3 copies of your data in 2 separate places, with 1 being an off-site cloud provider
- How often do you complete a test restore? You should test weekly (if you have a lot of servers, test-restore a few each week)
- How many points of failure do you have in your backup and restore environment?
- How long can you be down waiting for a restore? Which servers need to be up the soonest?
- If you have a backup server (versus a NAS), does it have the cores, RAM and hard drive speed necessary to meet your recovery objective?
- Data backup hardware and software should be at the top line of your IT budget – push for it if it isn’t there
A backup is only as good as the restore
The power of Veeam Cloud Connect backup
Why choose Prodatix for your Veeam Cloud Connect Backup?
Veeam certified experts
Multiple data centers
Experience, experience, experience
Veeam Cloud Connect Backup storage calculator
15 TB @ $23 per TB
1- Select cloud destination to backup your data to
2- Select total terabytes to backup (1TB = 1000 GB):
3- Select contract term length (months):